Siew-Lan Ang Publications
- Stott, SRW; Metzakopian, E; Lin, W; Kaestner, KH; Hen, R and Ang, S-L (2013)
Foxa1 and Foxa2 are required for the maintenance of dopaminergic properties in ventral midbrain neurons at late embryonic stages.
Journal of Neuroscience 33, 8022-8034 PubMed abstract
- Metzakopian, E; Lin, W; Salmon-Divon, M; Dvinge, H; Andersson, E; Ericson, J; Perlmann, T; Whitsett, JA; Bertone, P and Ang, SL (2012)
Genome-wide characterization of Foxa2 targets reveals upregulation of floor plate genes and repression of ventrolateral genes in midbrain dopaminergic progenitors.
Development 139, 2625-2634 PubMed abstract
- Mavromatakis, YE; Lin, W; Metzakopian, E; Ferri, ALM; Yan, CH; Sasaki, H; Whisett, J and Ang, S-L (2011)
Foxa1 and Foxa2 positively and negatively regulate Shh signalling to specify ventral midbrain progenitor identity.
Mechanisms of Development 128, 90-103 PubMed abstract
- Pelling, M; Anthwal, N; McNay, D; Gradwohl, G; Leiter, AB; Guillemot, F and Ang, SL (2011)
Differential requirements for neurogenin 3 in the development of POMC and NPY neurons in the hypothalamus.
Developmental Biology 349, 406-416 PubMed abstract
- Yan, CH; Levesque, M; Claxton, S; Johnson, RL and Ang, S-L (2011)
Lmx1a and Lmx1b function cooperatively to regulate proliferation, specification, and differentiation of midbrain dopaminergic progenitors.
Journal of Neuroscience 31, 12413-12425 PubMed abstract
- Ang, S-L (2009)
Foxa1 and Foxa2 transcription factors regulate differentiation of midbrain dopaminergic neurons.
Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology 651, 58-65 PubMed abstract
- Lin, W; Metzakopian, E; Mavromatakis, YE; Gao, N; Balaskas, N; Sasaki, H; Briscoe, J; Whitsett, JA; Goulding, M; Kaestner, KH and Ang, SL (2009)
Foxa1 and Foxa2 function both upstream of and cooperatively with Lmx1a and Lmx1b in a feedforward loop promoting mesodiencephalic dopaminergic neuron development.
Developmental Biology 333, 386-396 PubMed abstract
- Yin, M; Liu, S; Yin, Y; Li, S; Li, Z; Wu, X; Zhang, B; Ang, S-L; Ding, Y and Zhou, J (2009)
Ventral mesencephalon-enriched genes that regulate the development of dopaminergic neurons in vivo.
Journal of Neuroscience 29, 5170-5182 PubMed abstract
[Page last updated 1 Jun 2013]