John Offer Publications
- Moody, P; Burlina, F; Martin, SR; Morgan, RE; Offer, J; Smith, MEB; Molloy, JE and Caddick, S (2013)
Evaluating the use of Apo-neocarzinostatin as a cell penetrating protein.
Protein Engineering Design and Selection 26, 277-281 PubMed abstract
- Burlina, F; Morris, C; Behrendt, R; White, P and Offer, J (2012)
Simplifying native chemical ligation with an N-acylsulfonamide linker.
Chemical Communications 48, 2579-2581 PubMed abstract
- Holm, L; Ackland, GL; Edwards, MR; Breckenridge, RA; Sim, RB and Offer, J (2012)
Chemical labelling of active serum thioester proteins for quantification.
Immunobiology 217, 256-264 PubMed abstract
- Whitfield, T; Miles, AJ; Scheinost, JC; Offer, J; Wentworth Jr, P; Dwek, RA; Wallace, BA; Biggin, PC and Zitzmann, N (2011)
The influence of different lipid environments on the structure and function of the hepatitis C virus p7 ion channel protein.
Molecular Membrane Biology 28, 254-264 PubMed abstract
- Offer, J (2010)
Native chemical ligation with Nα acyl transfer auxiliaries.
Biopolymers 94, 530-541 PubMed abstract
- Cole, MA; Tully, SE; Dodds, AW; Arnold, JN; Boldt, GE; Sim, RB; Offer, J and Wentworth, P, Jr. (2009)
A chemical approach to immunoprotein engineering: chemoselective functionalization of thioester proteins in their native state.
Chembiochem 10, 1340-1343 PubMed abstract
- Scheinost, JC; Witter, DP; Boldt, GE; Offer, J and Wentworth Jr, P (2009)
Cholesterol secosterol adduction inhibits the misfolding of a mutant prion protein fragment that induces neurodegeneration.
Angewandte Chemie International Edition 48, Cholesterol secosterol adduction inhibits the misfolding of a mutant prion protein fragment that induces neurodegeneration PubMed abstract
- Burlina, F; Dixson, DD; Doyle, RP; Chassaing, G; Boddy, CN; Dawson, P and Offer, J (2008)
Orthogonal ligation: a three piece assembly of a PNA-peptide-PNA conjugate.
Chemical Communications 2785-2787 PubMed abstract
- Scheinost, JC; Wang, H; Boldt, GE; Offer, J and Wentworth, P, Jr (2008)
Cholesterol seco-sterol-induced aggregation of methylated amyloid-β peptides - insights into aldehyde-initiated fibrillization of amyloid-β.
Angewandte Chemie International Edition 47, 3919-3922 PubMed abstract
[Page last updated 1 May 2013]