Alex Gould Publications
- Steinhauser, ML; Bailey, AP; Senyo, SE; Guillermier, C; Perlstein, TS; Gould, AP; Lee, RT and Lechene, CP (2012)
Multi-isotope imaging mass spectrometry quantifies stem cell division and metabolism.
Nature 481, 516-520 PubMed abstract
- Cheng, LY; Bailey, AP; Leevers, SJ; Ragan, TJ; Driscoll, PC and Gould, AP (2011)
Anaplastic lymphoma kinase spares organ growth during nutrient restriction in Drosophila.
Cell 146, 435-447 PubMed abstract
- Sousa-Nunes, R; Yee, LL and Gould, AP (2011)
Fat cells reactivate quiescent neuroblasts via TOR and glial insulin relays in Drosophila.
Nature 471, 508-512 PubMed abstract
- Grant, J; Saldanha, JW and Gould, AP (2010)
A Drosophila model for primary coenzyme Q deficiency and dietary rescue in the developing nervous system.
Disease Models & Mechanisms 3, 799-806 PubMed abstract
- Sousa-Nunes, R; Cheng, LY and Gould, AP (2010)
Regulating neural proliferation in the Drosophila CNS.
Current Opinion in Neurobiology 20, 50-57 PubMed abstract
- Zhu, D; Jarmin, S; Ribeiro, A; Prin, F; Xie, SQ; Sullivan, K; Briscoe, J; Gould, AP; Marelli-Berg, FM and Gu, Y (2010)
Applying an adaptive watershed to the tissue cell quantification during T-cell migration and embryonic development.
Methods in Molecular Biology 616, 207-228 PubMed abstract
- Jacob, J; Maurange, C and Gould, AP (2008)
Temporal control of neuronal diversity: common regulatory principles in insects and vertebrates?
Development 135, 3481-3489 PubMed abstract
- Maurange, C; Cheng, L and Gould, AP (2008)
Temporal transcription factors and their targets schedule the end of neural proliferation in Drosophila.
Cell 133, 891-902 PubMed abstract
- Miguel-Aliaga, I; Thor, S and Gould, AP (2008)
Postmitotic specification of Drosophila insulinergic neurons from pioneer neurons.
PLOS Biology 6, e58 PubMed abstract
[Page last updated 1 May 2013]